Sunday, March 4, 2018

Tree Journal Page

Hello everyone! I hope you are well! We have visited my family and had a great time, with lots of activities. It is very wintery here and the whole country has been really cold this week and lots of snow has fallen. Luckily, the weather was fine when we drove back yesterday, up until we were almost at home when it started to snow.

I am happy to have a tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog today. Here is a little sneak peek.

Layers of ink - Tree Journal Page by Anna-Karin Evaldsson

I made an art journal page in my Dina Wakley Media Journal, with the beautiful SSS Brushed Branches Background as my focal point. I really enjoyed making this page, and you can see all the steps and close ups on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog.

I will be back again tomorrow with a new post.

Have a beautiful day!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!